I got my “Adopt, Foster, Sponsor, Volunteer, Donate, Educate” phone case from inspiredcases.com.
Inspired Cases is a division of Ecommerce Innovations, a family run, minority owned, internet-based company specializing in consumer related products. Founded in 2003, Ecommerce Innovations is made up of four separate entities to date. Other properties in the Ecommerce Innovations family include inspiredposters.com and :
- They ship fast.
- Text messaging option to alert you when your product is shipped. And delivered.
- Looks nice. Especially the back of the case with the “Adopt, Foster, Sponsor…” message (it looks just like the poster).
- Good die-cut job. All the openings exactly where they should be.
- Came inside a nice enough case…heavy textured paper or poly something or the other . A pro only if you are like me and throw your phone in your purse with lots of other crap. NO, I don’t keep my phone in your back pocket or one of those phone holsters or iow, connected to me at all times. My iPhone and I don’t have aren’t in a relationship like that LMAO!!!!!
- Minority-owned, family-run business.
- It is semi-pliable plastic. Easy to slip on….a positive, BUT not so sure how durable it will be.
Decent quality for $10.99, but not the greatest value if it had cost the $20+ or so it was supposedly discounted from. Not even $15 (the before coupon price). Maybe because I am a cheapskate when it comes to such things.
On the other hand if it turns out to be a “How to Help Shelter Animals and End Animal Homelessness” conversation starter and I get more people interested in the cause, well…maybe my little phone case will end up being:
There are a lot of animal and cause related designs available at inspiredcases.com , including this one which love, love: